Well that's 116 minutes we'll never get back...

 



My wife Jackie and I watched a movie this past week that was underwhelming at best. The actors themselves were fine but the storyline, dialogue, and ending were terrible.

The movie was so bad that even the main actors publicly dismissed it. Yikes. Critics let loose on it with descriptions like 'airless and stilted' and 'an embarrassing mess.'

Turns out the production cost to make that almost 2-hour film totaled about $100 million. So, after a dismal box office return, I think they may have broke even. Meh.

I found myself thinking we could have spent the time so much better doing something else - walking, reading, playing a game, watching paint dry...

Next time we'll choose differently how to spend our evening...

Photo by Denise Jans on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fruitful

My eye is not on the density of the fog but on the living God...

Creation groans...