Where two or three are gathered...


This past weekend, many of the local churches in Dallas, Oregon joined together in a unified worship gathering at the local high school football stadium.

It was a powerful honor to be able to lead the worship music for this ONE event with a musical team from different churches.

As I looked at a crowd of well over a thousand souls, it reminded me that God moves in and through us Christ-followers when we gather. It was a moment of victory, of witness to the cross and a unified church joining hands, hearts, and voices. There were certainly more than two or three gathered together praying! It made me remember this from Matthew 18:19-20 (NET):

"Again, I tell you the truth, if two of you on earth agree about whatever you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three are assembled in my name, I am there among them.”

I can't wait for next year! 


Photo by James Barr on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going along with the crowd?